Saturday, August 21, 2021

Groceries

Time to buy groceries.  I do it every other week.  At least it minimizes the time I have to go out of the house (as I usually do it every week before the pandemic).

And today is Ninoy Aquino Day. 🙏

Was late in waking-up; thus, was not at the mall before The Landmark Supermarket opens at 8:30AM.  But even then, was able to finish my groceries early.

The Landmark Supermarket

Went to the The Landmark Department Store to buy a Lock 'n Lock container.

The Landmark Department Store

Passed by Glorietta since I wanted to buy a herbal eye pads at Rustan's.  The store is still closed--it will open at 12 noon.

Glorietta 3

So, went to Glorietta 4 to buy Tiger Sugar, instead.

Glorietta 4

Tiger Sugar at Glorietta 4

And before proceeding home, bought Beard Papa's cream puffs.

Glorietta 2

Beard Papa's at Glorietta 2

There are only a few people in the mall.  This COVID-19 pandemic has really affected lives.  I pray that this pandemic ends... 🙏


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home