Monday, September 20, 2021

Groceries

Second day of our office's mandatory leave.  Took them instead of having them forfeited. 😏

Since my "angel" went home for the weekend, my schedule for groceries was moved today.

Woke up late because I woke from my niece's dog's barking around 4AM because he wanted his "bacon" treat.  Huh?!  This is the first time he did that.  When I saw his dish, it was empty.  I usually refill it and give him his "bacon" treat.  My niece often feeds him food ("sinusubuan") just for him to eat and gives him the "bacon" treat after.  Me?  I just leave the food on his dish.  When it is empty, I refill it and give him the "bacon" treat. 😊

So, went to my favorite supermarket, The Landmark Supermarket, for the groceries.  Went to its department store for the (specific) rechargeable battery but it is not available.  Went to Healthy Options for my fish oil, vitamin B complex, zinc lozenges and carrot juice.  In SM Makati, the battery operated candle with Jesus' image on it is no longer available.  Was able to buy scotch tape.  At True Value, bought the mold killer.  And ice cream at Tiger Sugar and cream puff at Beard Papa's.

Dropped the groceries at the condo and proceeded to SM Mall of Asia.  The dog treat I wanted to buy for Theo, the dog, is not available at Pet Express of this branch.  Went to the SM Store for the battery operated candle with Jesus' image--not available.  At St. Paul's, bought the books and medallion (except that of St. Joseph's) in my list, and more.

Passed by Pet Express near our place.  Finally, was able to buy the "bacon" treat.  There is also a new treat--have to see if Theo would like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home