Saturday, October 09, 2021

My Day!

Thank You, Lord, for another year has passed that He continuously shower me (and my family) with blessings and grace in spite of the #COVID19 pandemic.

I was not able to do so last year; but, plan to do it now even if the churches or chapels are closed.  The Holy Sacrament resides in its midst.

Went to Greenbelt Chapel.  As expected, it is closed.  Sat within its periphery.  This is the highlight of my day!

Walked to The Landmark where my car is parked.

 
With Edgar, the driver, proceeded to SM Mall of Asia to buy food.  Usually, I buy my birthday food at the Emerald Garden Restaurant.  Because of the pandemic, it has to close down. (sad)


Went first to St. Paul's to buy bottle/s where I plan to put in the exorcised holy oil and give them away as my gift.


Passed by Uniqlo to buy a pink blouse in support for Leni Robredo as President for the coming election.  Plan to wear it when I vote.  There is none.  Bought a blue one, instead, which is on sale. LOL


And, finally, arrived at Super Bowl of China where I will buy food-to-go.  This is where it really took me some time.  Have received my order way past noon already.


There were brave souls dining out (and I am not one of them).  I think they are also celebrating their birthdays because I hear them ordering Birthday Noodles... 😊

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home