Friday, December 24, 2021

CHRISTmas 2021 Preparation

This President declared today a working day, which normally is a non-working holiday to give people time to do their preparations for their noche buena with their family.  It is also a good incentive for people in supermarkets, stores, restaurants, etc. as it gives them additional pay for working on a holiday.  Just shows...

Took my mandatory leave this season.  Would be on leave starting today until December 31 (which again this President declared as a working day).

Already ordered (and paid) ahead of time the food for our noche buena.  Scheduled to pick it up around 10AM at Conti's.  Was there 9:30AM.  And my food is ready for pick-up!

Next stop is at The Landmark.  Will buy a multi-purpose box to contain the renounced items.

I wanted to buy a smaller St. Benedict medal for the knotted rosary bracelet I am planning to make, so went St. Paul's at the SM Mall of Asia.





Note:  When I placed the renounced items in the multi-purpose box (with blessed St. Benedict medals I glued around it), sprayed exorcised holy water and closed the box, it suddenly rained hard!  No, I did not use these items for sin.  They are mostly crystals including a new testament bible for Born Again(st) which was given to me.  Been watching Catholic deliverance ministers and exorcist priests in YouTube talking about spiritual warfare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home