Monday, December 13, 2021

License

Took a leave.

Scheduled my Honda HR-V's annual rustproofing, (ceramic gloss) rebuffing, and interior detailing at Ziebart.  Edgar, the driver, already checked it in as it has an 8AM appointment.  He picked me up after to pay for the services so that he can get the car anytime when it is ready.

Also, planned to renew my driver's license today.  Maybe, third time's a charm.  And it is.  Went to the Land Transportation Office (LTO) at their new office at The Link.  Took my medical exam at the ThinkWise Medical Services, which is next to LTO.

It is really quick.  If only I brought along a billing statement with my new address, I think it would only take me 30 minutes.  But the staff of LTO in said branch is friendly and accommodating.

Frankly, I didn't mind not able to renew my driver's license in my first two attempts because...

1st attempt:  I was able to take the Sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist (personally/ physically/ not online).

2nd attempt:  I was able to attend the Holy Mass (personally/ physically/ not online) during the Feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home