Sunday, December 12, 2021

Preventive Maintenance

 Was surprised that Honda Makati is open on Sundays.  Since I was not able to do my groceries yesterday--my niece used the services of our driver--have scheduled the preventive maintenance of my Honda HR-V today and buy groceries after.

Edgar already brought the car ahead before picking me up.  Ace, the service advisor, called me to explain what will be done on the car and how much.  Gave my "go" signal to proceed.  Because of it, I can take my time dressing up to start my day's business.  (I already attended the online anticipated Mass yesterday.)

Everything went smoothly.  From Honda Makati to pay, to The Landmark Supermarket, even to St. Paul's at SM Mall of Asia.

Since I have been making knotted rosary bracelets, wanted to have them blessed.  Remembered that Fr. Darwin Gitgano would have a 5PM online Mass, sacramental blessing and healing.  Attended the celebration.


I like Fr. Darwin's homily because he shared the story about the Our Lady of Guadalupe--whose feast also happens to be today.  At the back of my head, I wanted to know about the Our Lady of Guadalupe because today is the day I made my consecration to our Blessed Mother.

Here is the story of the Our Lady of Guadalupe which I found in YouTube:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home