Saturday, October 30, 2021

Grocery Time

Schedule to buy our groceries at The Landmark supermarket.  Was early as my "angel" would be leaving for her day-off around 3PM.  She'll be back the following day.

After the groceries, went to its department store to buy a necklace for the pardon crucifix pendants for my two nieces and their mom.

Went to Glorietta hoping that the Caritas Manila stall is open so I can buy their knotted rosary.  Nope.  Went to Silverworks and UniSilver hoping to have my pardon crucifix necklace cleaned.  Cleaning service at Silverworks is temporarily on hold for health purposes.  UniSilver only cleans jewelries bought at their store.  But I was able to buy a cleaning fluid there:  dip the jewelry for 1 minute in the solution then clean it with Joy dishwashing fluid or toothpaste.

Dropped the groceries at the condo and proceeded to SM Mall of Asia.  Went to St. Paul's where I was able to buy books:  Prayers for Eucharistic visit; Miracle Hour; A Catholic Perpsective on The Purpose Driven Life; and, the Holy Bible.  I was also able to buy a bell at the National Bookstore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home