Friday, June 03, 2022

Doctors

Took a leave for my doctors' appointment.

Before 6AM, I am already at my endocrinologist.  She said the result of my lab tests are good.  No changes in my medication.  Will meet again after six months.

Then went to my rheumatologist.  It is on a first come, first serve basis but must have an appointment specific day to manage the number of patients.  Since I am quite early, I am the first in the queue.  My Vitamin D is a-OK.  He asked me to have a bone density scan.  Will be back after the test.  Will also buy the food supplement he suggested--and buy it at Healthy Options.

My gastroenterologist recommended an OB-Gyne.  Good thing it is also on a first come, first serve basis and she kindly accommodated me.  Will be back after six months after the I have the test she requested.

So after all my medical check-up, went to Healthy Options in Glorietta to buy the medicine.  Then went to Pet Express because I wanted to buy him a Nina Ottosson Wobble Bowl.  Was able to buy one.

Passed by Food Choices to buy Mos' cookies.

Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home