Saturday, December 03, 2022

Preventive Maintenance

My Honda HR-V is scheduled for its semi-annual preventive maintenance.  Already made an appointment for 9AM.

Edgar the driver already brought the car at Honda Makati much earlier.  My service advisor would already know what to do.  He actually called me, explained to me the tasks to be performed on my car, and I gave my "go" signal to proceed.

Past 9AM, went to Honda Makati to pay the service so that Edgar would only have to pick-up the car once done.

Was dropped-off at Glorietta where I walked my way to Sto. Nino de Paz Community Chapel at Greenbelt to attend 12:15PM Mass and for the sacrament of reconciliation (between 1PM to 3PM).

After, went to The Landmark where I was able to buy a blouse for the office Christmas party, Villman to buy my Christmas gift to my kuya, Aqua Flask for my exchange gift, and Office Warehouse at The Landmark for the Christmas gift wrapper.  Bought food and drinks to-go at Starbucks before proceeding home

My service advisor called earlier to inform me that my car is already ready for pick-up.  Edgar will get the car after dropping me off at the condo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home