Friday, September 16, 2022

Condo Blessing

Today's is the blessing of my niece's condominium unit.  It is scheduled for 10AM.  Took a leave from work.

We left around 8:30AM.  This is for her to receive the food she ordered and picked-up the priest for the blessing.

Surprise!  The priest who would be performing the blessing is the (foreigner) priest who usually celebrate the 9AM Sunday Mass I join online.  Good thing he doesn't have any appointment after that we ate an early lunch and shared stories.

Left my niece in her unit and we'll be bringing back the priest at the National Shrine of the Sacred Heart Jesus.  He asked if it is possible to bring him to St. Paul's after as he would just be dropping some items at the church, which I agreed.  Theo, the dog, is with us.  So, walked him around the church grounds while waiting for the priest.

We, then, went to the Sanctuary of St. Paul the Apostle where we would be dropping him off.  He showed us the chapel.  It looks different online.

I was then dropped at Greenbelt where I would be attending the noon Mass at the Sto. Nino de Paz Community Chapel.  Edgar, the driver, brought Lyn and Theo back to the condo.

Went to Glorietta to buy some food before having Edgar pick me up to bring back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home