Thursday, September 08, 2022

Pacsafe

Wanted to change the waist pack (which I wear like a crossbody bag) and it would be Pacsafe for me.  Already have it reserved yesterday (the item is available but they have not yet entered it into their system) and would be picking it up.

After office, went to the mall to buy Calcium Citrate at Healthy Options, then proceeded to the Pacsafe Flagship Store at Glorietta 5.  

Bought the Pacsafe Go Anti-Theft Crossbody Bag.  I also wanted to have the RFIDsafe V100 RFID Blocking Bifold Wallet to go with it (I would be putting my bills and credit cards in it--already have a separate coin purse for my coins) but it is not available.  So went to several stores to look for it:  Rustan's, The Travel Club, and Urbanize.  I found the last stock in Urbanize.  Yes!  It is really for me.  😉

Then proceeded home, happy with my purchases.

Happy Birthday, Mama Mary! 🙏

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home