Saturday, January 07, 2023

First Saturday Of The Year

Schedule for my bi-monthly grocery shopping.  But first, went to the apartment we are renting out.  Will have a meeting with the new tenant as well as receive rent.  The new tenant is not around.  Will be back around 4PM.

Next stop is at The Landmark supermarket where I usually buy my groceries.  Left Edgar the driver to bring the purchases to the car after I paid for them.  Will buy a few more items Edgar will bring home.  He'll be picking me up later.

Went to SM Makati to buy the Beachwalk slippers which I have stock at home so that I have one when I need to replace it.  Also bought Vicks Vaporub at Watsons in SM Makati--there are many uses for it.  Bought milk tea at Tiger Sugar.  Brought them to Edgar to bring home.  He will also "walk" Theo the dog.

Went to Greenbelt Chapel for the Holy Mass and the Sacrament of Reconciliation.

Walked back to Glorietta for a late lunch of tuna melt sandwich at Earl of Sandwich.

Was picked-up by Edgar and went to Hi-Precision Diagnostics Plus for a chest X-ray as a requirement of the city government working in their locality.  Good thing arrived a few minutes before 3PM because they would be closing by then.  Would pick up the result on Monday.

Finally, proceeded again to our Washington apartment where I was able to complete my business.


Note:  Last night, the YT channel I am following for their live broadcast have Fr. Darwin, an exorcist priest, blessing the sacramentals and the healing of senses.  My chalk (in time for Epiphany) and bell was blessed.  🙏

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home