Saturday, December 10, 2022

Christmas Lunch

Finally, after two years, we will again meet.  Supposed to send my Christmas gifts to them but we decided to meet up for lunch instead.

But first, went to Toyota Manila Bay for the preventive maintenance of my Toyota Avanza.  Already have 9AM appointment.  They would only be operating in the morning as they would have their Christmas party in the afternoon.  Edgar, the driver, would be picking-up the car once serviced.

We then went to The Landmark supermarket for my scheduled grocery. After paying for my purchases, left Edgar to handle of bringing the groceries to the car as I walked my way to Chili's at Greenbelt 5 where I would be meeting up Tita Josie and Tita Norma for our Christmas lunch.  Edgar will bring the groceries home and will pick me up later.

Of course, ordered our usual:  classic nachos, boneless buffalo chicken salad, Alfredo pasta with shrimp, and molten chocolate cake.  We exchanged our gifts after eating.  Fun!

We walked our way to Glorietta where we have our pictures taken with the very big Christmas tree. We, then, parted ways where Tita Josie went to Rustan's where she would be getting a taxi home, Tita Norma to SM to buy some groceries before proceeding home, and me at Glorietta where I will be picked-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home