Saturday, March 12, 2005

Hitched Anytime

It was witty, funny and gives you the goosebumps. The message is centered on faith, hope and love. And the greatest of which is love... (hmmm... I do believe I heard those words before.) That's why, you end up getting Hitch-ed.


South Border. (12Mar2005) Posted by Hello

And then, there was the "gift" of music... a free concert offering by Ayala Management to its patrons: a free South Border concert held at the Glorietta 4 Park.

To the Love Of My Life, Wherever You Are, I Wish You Were Here... And As You Go, I want you to know, I'll try to be a Better Man, the Best That I Can. Just remember, Kahit Kailan (Anytime), you give the colors of the Rainbow to my life. (Gets? Gets! hehehe!)

Note: The last song, Rainbow, is my caller ring tone. c",)

5 Comments:

At 3/13/2005 11:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

galing mo po gumawa ng story about song titles,kaya lang di ko pa nga heard mga songs ng "south border" eh,buti pa yung "true faith" me cd ako , tsaka "siakol"

 
At 3/14/2005 07:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, very creative ha. imagine naisip mo pa yun? i love that band. way back since yung original lead pa nila ang kasama nila (i forgot his name hahah) i love their style and i find them quite sexy. hahaha ;-)

 
At 3/14/2005 11:17:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

TO MR. (or MS.) ANONYMOUS-->Thanks! Wala naman akong CD nung "Siakol". Maganda ba yun?

TO CLOUDYGIRL21-->galing, noh? wala, naisip ko lang form ng sentence yung mga tay-tol nung songs nila. obvious bang walang maisulat? hehehe!

 
At 3/16/2005 07:30:00 AM, Blogger Junnie said...

Rainbow was a perennial ringtone for me. In fact, its still there, I just use it every now and then.

Very creative, maybe Southborder really meant to have their songs to be read this way...galing!

 
At 3/16/2005 12:21:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

TO birthday boy JUNNIE-->hmmm.... come to think of it, you might be right! c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home