Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bugs Bunny Snowglobe

A friend finally reported for work after almost a month's vacation at Australia. With her kids in tow, she visited her husband who is working there.

As a pasalubong (souvenir), she gave me a snowglobe with Bugs Bunny in it. She must have bought it at Warner Brothers Movie World, Australia's movie related theme park.

Now, my rooster and teddy have Bugs Bunny as company... c",)

Note: I was wondering why she chose Bugs Bunny for me. I hope it's not because of the teeth! hehehe! But then again, maybe because I'm cute... as if! LOL!

2 Comments:

At 4/22/2005 01:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll pretend that i didn't read ur italicized note below. hehehe..ang cute naman ng mga friends mo. ;-) tingin ko kaya binigay sayo...it must be the "smile" naksss...:p

 
At 4/22/2005 02:34:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! at bakit? nde mo matanggap na cute ako?! c",)

teka? anong smile? para namang mata ko lang nakikita dito sa blog ko... :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home