Friday, June 17, 2005

Idol!

Our unit have a quarterly social activity to help build camaraderie among different divisions as well as to give us a "break" from our busy lives.

Last quarter, it was bingo (where was I? I can't recall playing bingo). This quarter, it would be the search for our unit's "idol"... much like the Talent Search TV show "American Idol". c",)

Today is the last day for would-be "idols" to register. Other divisions have at least one representative. Our division does not even have one!! Because of this, there are a lot of finger-pointing as to who should represent us. And I am one of them... hehehe!

Just to ensure that I won't be "forced" into this situation (LOL) and I can't imagine videoing myself while singing (I consider myself the unofficial offical videographer... ^-^), I went from table to table to "tap" hidden talents--hopefully, I won't find talents that we hope they keep hidden! haha! When I finally found one, like a spider who caught its prey by the web it spinned, I, with other officemates, was able to coax one to agree. Now, problem solved!

As one of our gimmicks, we would be introducing our would-be "idols" by posting their pictures in the different floors of our office. Thus, we would have a photo shoot this coming Monday, with moi as the photographer.

After office, I was waiting for my niece to call since she asked me earlier to join her and her friends when they go to Rockwell. When she did finally call, it was very late. Her and her friends' plan did not push thru; but, she still wishes to go to the mall. She picked me up at the office around 8:20PM. First, we were to eat a very late dinner; then, look for the item she wishes to buy.

The dinner is at Pancake. But, by the time we finished eating to go around the mall, the stores are already closed. Thus, we have no choice but go back to the office to finish my work, then, proceeded home. Ho-humm...

2 Comments:

At 6/19/2005 10:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

daya nman sya na napili na magrepresent eh, humanap pa ng iba,me talent ka nman di ba?ano nga ba talent mo?hehehehehe,di mo nman tinakot yung napulot mo?

 
At 6/19/2005 10:22:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

ang talent ko po ay kumain. kaso, kung nasobrahan, sumasakit po tiyan ko... c",)

nde naman ko tinakot. kasi, bago lang po employee, tinanong ko kung ano name. pagkasabi, sinabi ko, sige, ikaw na yung si-sing... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home