Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Last Tic

My clock radio (or is it radio clock?) that has been with me for years finally tic-ed its last second. Am surely going to miss it as it reminds me when it's time to pack up and go home (hehehe!), listen to updates when there is something interesting in the news (like opening of the controversial envelope on the Erap case, death of the Pope, earthquake, etc.), help relax from the music while doing overtime work, etc.


Clock Radio, the old and the new. (22Jun2005) Posted by Hello

I did not readily give up on it. I've searched high and low for someone to repair it. Alas! The verdict was that it is beyond repair... (waaahhh!)

So, I've checked all shops in the malls to look for another clock radio. Unfortunately, they don't make it as they used to. Clock radios I was able to find only come with FM radio! I like my news! I like my tidbits of info! I want... no, I need my AM radio with my clock. Haayyyy... But I have to make do with the clock with FM radio. Simply because from the hundreds of stores I've checked, only one store carries a clock radio!

But, if ever I come across with a clock with AM/FM radio, I will not hesitate to purchase it... Do you know a store that sells it?

2 Comments:

At 6/23/2005 09:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

di ka nagsearch po sa recto?or sa raon dami po dun,panay malls ata pinuntahan mo dun eh,,,, rac

 
At 6/23/2005 11:19:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

ngek! parang nde pa ako nakakapuntang raon. baka maligaw pa ako.. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home