Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hug-a-Bear

A little more than a week and it would be Christmas. Still have to cross-out the remaining in my list. So, decided to buy after office.

Good thing, too! That's when I learned that it is the last day of the Hug-a-Bear promo of SM Department Store. If you have any item bought in the store worth at least P500.00 and is an SM Advantage Cardholder, you can buy the Hug-a-Bear for P299.90. The original price of the teddy bear is P749.75.


Since I am really going to buy gifts, decided to shop at the store and avail of the Hug-a-Bear. The name of the teddy bear fits it to a "T"--it is big, soft, fluffy and, definitely, huggable!

The bear is selling like hotcakes! When the salesman is putting the items on display, in a matter of seconds, they are gone! So, what I did, waited for him while he got some more from the stockroom, stopped him as he pushed the cart back to where the bears will be displayed and got me a brown Hug-a-Bear! c",)

5 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 10:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meron pong ganyang bear dito kaso white nman,maganda po yung white kesa sa brown,

 
At 12/15/2005 10:35:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

ganda nga po, dumihin naman. kaya nga mabenta po yung brown... c",)

 
At 12/16/2005 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yehey...got one for myself and nina. yes, may kayakap na ako sa gabi. :-D thanks for the tip. ;-)

i remember when i was young whenever i get stuff toys, my mom wouldn't let me hug it in my sleep...ibabalot nya ng plastic at ididisplay...now, wala nang kokontra...yes...i can hug my bear all i want. ;-)

 
At 12/18/2005 03:58:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

no prob! c",)

maybe may reason naman ang mom mo bakit ayaw nya hug mo stuff toys to sleep... nde ka naman hikain? :p

 
At 1/05/2022 03:54:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

To whom it may concern, It has been 16 years since my mom bought this bear with her SM advantage card. I got the white bear and I have slept with her every single night. My special bond with her is more important than my existence. If there was a fire no doubt she would be the first thing I would take. Thank you SM for giving me a friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home