Thursday, April 13, 2006

Candelaria: Day One

Have myself invited to my Aunt's Resthouse at Candelaria, Quezon for the long weekend of Lent.

With my nieces, an aunt, Nana and Manong and my brother's van, left around 5AM. Stopped by Petron station along South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), which have several food chains. Chose to have breakfast at McDonald's. That's where we saw my niece's (actor) crush, Joross Gamboa.


After breakfast, proceeded on our way. We arrived Candelaria around 10AM. And we were there ahead of my cousin and her family!

As soon as my cousin and her family arrived, my nieces (from my brother and my cousin) immediately went for a dip in the swimming pool.

This long weekend consists of eating, sleeping, eating, swimming, eating, billiards, eating, badminton, eating, swing... Oh! Also, a game of Tabooo and sungka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home