Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Super Ex-Girlfriend

It is a start of a long weekend. Monday, August 21, was declared a non-working holiday. Yes!

Woke up late; but, not too late so as to catch the second showing for the day of My Super Ex-Girlfriend at Glorietta 1.

Starring Uma Thurman as Jenny Johnson, who also happens to be a superwoman called G-Girl. Similar to Superman who leads a double life--Clark Kent and Superman--Jenny Johnson works in an art gallery and saves the world on the side. The movie is funny. It is predicatable and shallow; thus, don't expect too much.

After the movie, strolled around the mall, checked what a Nokia N73 looks like, bought CD-R and DVD-R for my niece who SMSed me to buy them, confirm if the laptop I like really lowered the price since last week I checked it, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home