Monday, October 09, 2006

My Day!

Woke up late (since I won't be going to the office today... and tomorrow!). There are already a lot of messages in my mobile phone. How nice of them to remember! c",)

Supposed to meet my friends and my ka-department for lunch at Cabalen in Glorietta. Because it is still early, first went to PC Corner at Park Square 1 to buy a network cable. Since they would still have to make the PC-to-Hub cable, paid for it and would pick it up after lunch.

Then, proceeded to Cabalen. Was the first there. Cabalen offers food from Pampanga. There is a daily buffet featuring all-time Filipino favorites along with Pampanga treats.

After lunch, went to SM Department Store to spend the remaining free gift certificate I received. Hehehe! Then, went back to PC Corner to pick up my network cable. Strolled a few minutes around Park Square 1 after making a "deposit" (LOL).


On the way to Greenbelt Chapel, there was a drizzle. Could it be some sort of blessing for me? The image of Our Lady of Fatima was at the Greenbelt Chapel.

Passed by Landmark Supermarket to buy some chichiria before proceeding home.

Since my niece would be going back to school around 5PM, I hitched a ride to buy our dinner at Emerald Garden Restaurant. After dropping her off at De La Salle University, we proceeded to St. Scholastica's College to pick up my other niece.

At the restaurant, we met Rosie, the manager. She still remembers me! Bought Emerald Fried Rice, Sweet and Sour Pork, Emerald Fried Chicken, Beef with Broccoli, a vegetable viand (forgot the name), Shrimp Salad, and Birthday Noodles.

Back home, friends and relatives are already there. We then enjoyed our dinner.

Did that end the day? Na-ah!

My niece hyperventilated. Because of this, her hands/fingers became stiff. We have to bring her to the emergency room of Makati Medical Center. The doctor, then, have to inject her with a medicine that would calm her down. After a few hours, finally, we were able to bring her home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home