Saturday, November 25, 2006

Fragile: Day of Freebies

This week, received an e-mail that I am one of the winners of Click The City's The Covenant promo. Yes!!! Decided to pick up my prize today.


Got my loot bag! As I left the office where I picked-up my prize, good thing I checked on what's inside it. It has two items of each! Ooopppssss.. Immediately went back and returned one set of The Covenant t-shirt, scented candle, pencil and a spider! hehehehe!


And for my movie day, decided to watch Fragile, starring Calista Flockhart. From the trailer, somehow I have an eerie feeling that it is similar to another movie titled Saint Ange (which I also posted in my blog ==> link).

There are similarities, but Fragile is better.

The Mercy Falls Children's Hospital is closing after a century of operations due to the deterioration of its building. But the transfer of the children from the hospital was delayed because of a major train accident which occurred, thus, no beds are available in the other hospital for the children. When the night nurse did not appear for work for two days, Amy was hired to fill the vacancy. Just her first night, Amy already "felt" the malevolent force who is determined to stop the transfer of the children to another facility and is determined to share its suffering to the children and the people at the hospital.

There are twists and there are twists. c",)


After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass.

Before heading home, decided to buy chichiria (translation: snack food) at the Landmark Supermarket. Doing so, I got myself a free 1.5 Pepsi liter!

4 Comments:

At 11/27/2006 03:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool freebies! ;-)

not cool movie. too freaky for my taste. baka himatayin ako pag nanood ako nyan...hehehe

 
At 11/28/2006 11:30:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! para rin po yan sakay ng rollercoaster. di ba, gusto mo ride na yun? kasi, kapag nandun na sa scene kakatakot, sigurado yung heartbeat mo bibilis. para ring sa rollercoaster...

 
At 11/29/2006 09:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gahmmm...takot din po ako sa roller coaster. :-( kaya nga sabi syo diba di ako mageenjoy sa enchanted eh. ang kaya ko lang sakyan eh bumpcar. wehehehe

 
At 12/06/2006 04:59:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

k din po ang bump car. eh, comparable din po yan sa horror, kasi nga, sa takot, tatakbo ka. kapag nde ka maliksi, pwede ka "mabangga" sa dingding habang takbo ka. (parang malabong malinaw... LOL)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home