Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Meet PerSePhone

I call it PerSePhone, of Greek origin meaning "from Greek mythology". I like giving them names--remember Pixie and Apire?


Thanks to SIMS 2 PSP version, I was curious on its game play. And I was not disappointed. After (initial) charging of four hours, formatting the external memory and upgrading its operating system to 2.81 (battery should be fully charged and AC adaptor should be plugged-in when doing so), started creating my character, Gynaika ("woman" in Greek), and played the night away, which left me two hours to sleep. That's how time flies when I played it.

If only I don't have a meeting tomorrow morning, it would be nice to take a leave and continue to play. Hehehe! Ahhh.. but then again, I still have to buy some accessories to ensure the LCD won't get scratched. Enough excuse to go to the office tomorrow. LOL

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 08:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem. astig ka talaga gurl! kungsabagay maganda naman talagang libangan yan. ;-) ako ubos ang oras kakadownload ng songs. hehehe

 
At 11/16/2006 09:38:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! para makalimutan mag-worry kung ano mangyayari sa merger...

grabe! baka dapat ay 100GB ang MP3 mo sa mga songs na dina-download mo. c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home