Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas!!!

It's Christmas!!!

The day started with my nephew giving his yearly Christmas-gift giving to small kids in the neighborhood. (Actually, it's his dad who is the sponsor.) It is also the day their godchildren (tagging along their brothers and sisters) get to visit them for an aguinaldo. Well, for me, I already sent out my gifts to my godchildren earlier and do not expect a long line of kids to bring we good wishes. Hehehe!

Lunch came out as a family reunion. My two cousins and their families came for lunch (with our other aunts, cousins. etc.) One is based in the U.S. and the other is based in Japan. The get-together is definitely fun as three-generations of our family share stories, jokes, and sang their hearts out.

When all our guests have left, me and my nieces decided to go to Glorietta to watch the movies included in the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF).

Shake, Rattle and Roll 8
It seems everyone has the same idea. The queue to the ticket counter as well as the queue to the theaters is loooooonnnnngggg. So, decided to buy tickets for the two movies we would be watching today.

Started with Shake, Rattle and Roll 8. Shake, Rattle and Roll 8 is a trilogy of horror stories. The first is titled "13th Floor". This is the comedy/horror episode of the movie. The second is titled "Yaya". The scariest of the three is "LRT". According to my niece, some of the scenes of "LRT" is based on Japan's Death Note.

Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo
Our next movie is Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo. Definitely a must-see movie. Judy Ann Santos and Ms. Gina Pareno act so natural. Just from the trailer, one would know that the movie is definitely funny. And the movie still has a lot to offer. (Some movies only have good trailers that the trailer itself shows the highlights of the movie.) Everyone who left the theaters still have grin plastered in their faces. Hehehehe!

Now, what would be next on my list...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home