Saturday, December 16, 2006

Spirit Trap

Must be the effect of my photography lessons, searched through my things and found stocks of unused films. Found two that are already expired. Decided to use them (expired films) just to practice. Since my (film) SLR is lighter, decided to use it instead of my digital SLR.

Before proceeding to the mall, decided to drop by the office to replace Fifi's aquarium. Bought a 6 1/2" diameter aquarium last night because I feel sorry for Fifi in his 4" diameter aquarium.

4th Floor


Since I was already at the office, decided to practice on the Belen displays of each floor. Finally, I saw the finished product of the fourth floor (who happened to take second place in the competition).

Lobby


Also took a picture of the Christmas Tree in our building's lobby.

Instead of taking a ride to the Ayala Center, decided to walk and see if I can take some shots on the way. Well, I was able to finish my 12-roll film and have it developed.


Then, watched the movie Spirit Trap. A horror movie about four young students, Tom, Adele, Jenny and Nick, who would share a vacant mansion with their fifth housemate, Tina. Strange things soon occurred when Nick found a journal behind an antique grandfather's clock. The clock started ticking as soon as the journal was removed. It seemed that they were led to the mansion to keep them there along with their deepest, darkest secrets. There's no gore, not bloody. But, one keeps on wondering what is all behind what's going on inside the mansion and why they are being trapped-in.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Super Bowl. Our table overlooks the Glorietta 4 Park where a chorale group is singing Christmas Carols. After the programme, fireworks display followed suit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home