Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Party!!!

Woke up almost lunch time. (Thanks to the call I received really early morning, about 1am, reporting a system slowdown problem... as usual.) That's when I learned that tonight will be my brother's Christmas party treat for his staff and supporters. As usual, I would be the one thinking of the games.

So, after lunch, proceeded to the mall to buy the things I need for the games. These include balloons, small balls, etc. I would normally have done them in a breeze. Give or take, I would be at home with the items within one to two hours. But the queue!!! It seems everyone is doing their last minute shopping.


The party that night went smoothly with everyone having a grand time... laughing as they participate or watch others play the games. Everyone went home with a gift or two. c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home