Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Streets Are A-Lit

Decided to make a detour on the way home, this way, I would be able to see the Christmas Decors adorning the buildings of Makati (even a part of it... hehehe!)

I guess, austerity is being practiced as the same (or similar) decorations as last year were put up. Some buildings who have decorations last year did not even put one up this year.






I have with me my film SLR and a digital camera plus a monopod. Did not use the latter as there are fences I can put my elbows on as I take the shots... c",) But, is sure is hard taking the same shot using two cameras. Hehe!

4 Comments:

At 12/19/2006 09:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice xmas decor,daming activities ni tita eh,sabi ko sa yo magaling ka kumuha ng pics di mo na kelangan ng study about photog eh

 
At 12/19/2006 09:59:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

teynks po... ;)

kaso, marami din ako natutunan dun sa photography lessons ko. ang importante rin naman talaga, meron kang "eye" for good shots/images. c",)

 
At 12/20/2006 06:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

true it takes a lot of talent to have an "eye" for these things. you and tatang have something in common. odd man out ako dyan. promise! hahaha...i think we have the "singing" ability as something we three have in common. weheheh...nga ba? o feeling lang natin yun? well, whatever basta enjoy...kantahan na!!!!

 
At 12/20/2006 07:31:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

sure! si tatang, handang-handa na lalo na yung bagong i-net nila ay may kanya-kanya na headset at webcam pa! c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home