Saturday, December 09, 2006

Dora at Saigon

Our unit's Christmas Party would be this coming Tuesday. As a show of support, those not included in the presentation would have to wear the theme. Since the theme of the competition is Broadway, our floor (both the presentation and the Christmas decor competitions is by floor) chose Miss Saigon.

As a gimmick, those who would be attending the party should wear hats. Which is OK as to fit the Miss Saigon theme, we would be wearing military caps. (It seems that fashion this season is military look.) So, borrowed my niece's cap.

We were supposed to wear a white t-shirt and fatigue, brown or cargo pants. Thus, borrowed my nephew's cargo pants. But I can't figure how a white t-shirt and (khaki) cargo pants would look like a military attire... Thus, decided to buy myself a fatigue jacket. It has to be something I can still wear for any occasion.

So spent my day looking for the "perfect" jacket. LOL. Checked first all the stores and went back to the store selling the one I liked best. (Found a classy fatigue jacket and it costs P4,000.00. Yikes! And the saleslady said it's an original Burberry.) Have to make do with the one I bought... may dating (it has "it!") Hehehe!

I wonder if it would be all right if I wear a black t-shirt with Saigon written on it? Said shirt is a pasalubong to me by a friend.


After which, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Phobac. While eating there, we can hear the program at the Glorietta Activity Center. The program stars the character Dora. And there are a lot of kids (with their parents) watching the show. After the show, the kids were allowed to have their pictures takes on stage with Dora. c",)

2 Comments:

At 12/09/2006 10:37:00 PM, Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good picture

 
At 12/09/2006 10:55:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

LOL c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home