Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chinese New Year Birthday Party

It was said that the Year of the Pig would be a bad year for those born in the Year of the Snake, Ox, Tiger and Rooster. Thus, decided to go to World of Feng Shui and to Charms and Crystals to help ward of the negative energy on the first day of the Year of the Pig.

There are two ways to go to the shops. First, go to Ortigas via MRT and visit Charms and Crystals at Robinson's Galleria and World of Feng Shui at The Podium. Or go the SM Mall of Asia where you can find both shops in the same mall. Opted for the latter.


Was at the SM Mall of Asia even before it opens. Already, dancers who will perform the Dragon Dance were already at the entrance of the Main Mall. As soon as it opens, went to the second floor, turned left, out the exit (I should have known, shouldn't have waited at the Main Mall's entrance for the mall to open) and turned right. First stop was the Charms and Crystals where I was able to buy a Quan Yin Dzi with Smoky Quartz bracelet. Next stop is the World of Feng Shui. I wanted to buy a 9 Eyes Dzi Bead with 8mm Citrine Faceted Donut but the item was out of stock. Left them my mobile number once the item is available (I hope they remember to inform me). In just under an hour I finished my shopping and headed home (borrowed my brother's driver to bring me to and from the SM Mall of Asia).

Had an early lunch and proceeded to Kentucky Fried Chicken at Jupiter Street, Makati City where my friend's kids would be celebrating their birthday. The usual, I am the first on the scene. Would have done some good if I am an investigative reporter/journalist and I would be first to get the scoop! Hehehe!

After the children's party, hitched a ride with my friend to The Landmark where I bought some things. In time, too, as the department store is having an up to 50% sale.

For my Sunday, this Sunday is definitely busy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home