Thursday, January 25, 2007

Surprise! Surprise!

First, received a simple "hi" TXT message last night. This is when I "learned" that the one who sent the TXT message is the "friend" of a friend who was "tasked" to bring to me some gifts from him. So, set up to meet this friend today at SM Makati after office between 6-6:30PM.

>Notice the date on the shirt?

As the hour nears, received another TXT message saying he is already at the meeting place. We then gave each other a description of the clothes we are wearing so that we can find each other. Also told him at I'll be at the meeting place at 6:30PM as there are still a lot of work to be done at the office.

So, walked my usual from the office to Ayala Center. Either I am a fast walker or I gave the wrong estimate of the time I'll be reaching SM Makati for I reached the meeting place at 6:15PM. In any case, it is a blessing of sorts. There's no "friend"... he is there! Hehehe! The funny thing, he is the one who was surprised for he was initially planning to hide... LOL. Then, we had dinner at Pancake House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home