Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Messengers


After skipping a movie weekend (I attended an Adobe Photoshop CS2 Basics last week), am back to watching a movie. This week, it's The Messengers.

A drama horror thriller, a once abandoned sunflower farm came to life when a family of four moves in and makes it their home. There were lot of scenes that would surprise you... my seat mate keeps on shouting when a scene surprises her. Hehehe! Almost nearing the end, one would learn the reason for the mysterious events occurring in the house.

After the movie, looked for a red purse where I can put my blessed coin. Good thing the Chinese New Year is tomorrow, there are small stalls at the mall which sells Chinese items where I found what I was looking for.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Heaven 'N Eggs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home