Friday, January 12, 2007

Lensbaby 2.0 Canon EF Mount

Woohoo! Received my package this morning... a Lensbaby 2.0.


Since I know I would be getting it today, brought my Canon (film) SLR at the office. Loaded it with a (free) 12 roll film. Obviously, immediately tried my hands at it as soon as I received it! LOL

After office, dropped by a photo shop to have it developed.


As soon as I arrived home, tried the lens using may Canon dSLR (so that I would have immediate feedback on the result). What do you think? Not bad, noh? c",)

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 09:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice effect po,pede mo nmang gawin yun sa adobe photoshop di ba?,,,rac

 
At 1/12/2007 09:52:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

yup! kaya nga buy ko yung lens na yun...

re:photoshop? nde po kasing fine o smooth yung pagblur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home