Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ambush!

Came from Ortigas, thus, I would be having a very late lunch. Decided to have my lunch at Chowking-Pacific Star. While waiting for my food to be served, suddenly, people from outside rushed in the fastfood restaurant in panic, kneeling once they were in. What do you expect? The rest of the people who are inside the restaurant also knelt down. Tried my way to the other side of the restaurant bowed down. Somebody hit me, causing me to hit the floor. Sakit tuloy ng tuhod ko! (Translation: My knees hurt!) We waited for a few moment before trying to know what really happened.


Stepped out of the fastfood and saw a bloodied man on the ground infront of a green van. Behind a green van is a light blue pick-up with broken windshield that crashed into Pacific Star's railings. There has been a shootout (ambush) along the intersection of Makati Avenue and Buendia.

Went back to Chowking so that I'll just bring my order back to the office. On the way, one can see a lot of people milling around the area and a GMA News car already parked nearby.

Back in the office, checked the internet and saw that the incident was already posted in GMA's website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home