Saturday, September 15, 2007

Underdog, I Know Who Killed Me

It would be a movie marathon for me. But first, have to do two things:
a) Submit again my next set of entries for the photo contest. Even the girl who received my entries was impressed. Hehehe!
b) Do my business related to the condo.


My first movie would be I Know Who Killed Me, starring Lindsay Lohan. A suspense, thriller movie about Aubrey Fleming, an aspiring writer, who was abducted and tortured by a brutal serial killer. When she came to, she insists that she is not Aubrey; but Dakota, and that Aubrey is still in danger. You have to watch from the beginning so as not to spoil your movie.


Next is Underdog, an ordinary beagle who turned to a super dog, with unimaginable powers and the ability to speak. He took it upon himself to protect the citizens of Capitol City. There is another story in the movie that makes Shoeshine a.k.a. Underdog to be a hero even without his new-found powers.

It is a Disney movie, so what would you expect? Fun and adventure.

After the movie, participated on the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's (again).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home