Sunday, August 12, 2007

Photo Shoot

Decided to take pictures that I would present for critic in the next FPPF's Monthly Critic. We were to improve the pictures we took of the products based on the suggestions we received in the last Monthly Critic.

It sure was hard to get it right the image of the soda-in-can surrounded with ice. But the use of fixative and pure glycerine with water worked! Also took the image of the Carl stand with my nephew's laptop as a prop. Now, that one is easy. Just a few shots and the result worked fine for me. I wonder if I'll try my hand with the PowerSaver? I also took an image of the "survival" which I originally conceptualized. Tried using colored gels to focus on the plant.

And the post-editing followed. Now, I have five images I can submit for Framed Shots' Survival theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home