Saturday, August 11, 2007

Shoot-n-Walk

Decided to stroll around Makati and see if I can capture images that would fit the theme for September--Survival.


Packing my Canon EOS 350D, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM and Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 in my Lowepro Micro Trekker 100, was able to get images of the "tren", according the the young girl (with a young boy) who approached me when she saw me taking pictures of it below the Magallanes Interchange.

Dropped by PCCI to pay for the photo shoot scheduled on August 25 and continued with my walk to capture "survival". My walk ended me back to the Ayala Center. Wanted to watch Jackie Chan's Rush Hour 3 but I don't want to leave my gear with the theater's guard. Thus, just did some window shopping, waiting for the start of the anticipated Mass.

After the anticipated Mass, we had dinner at Pancake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home