Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good News, Bad News

Let's start first with the bad news...

Bad News. Upon waking up, learned that my cousin's husband died in his sleep. Also read the SMS sent by another cousin about this. It must be bangungot (translation: nightmare). Statistically, Filipinos have the most number who die of bangungot among other nationality. Sad...

Good News. First, I received an e-mail notifying me that I can already pick-up my unit for the PLDT WeROAM. Decided to have a very early lunch. Picked it up at PLDT's Makati office and proceeded to Landmark's Food Court for my lunch.


As soon as I returned to the office, I saw gifts on my desk. A friend left it on my desk. Too bad I missed her, else we would have lunch together.


The gifts are cinnamon apple from Sanfo Treats and a cellphone chain/link. Was able to take the picture of the cellphone chain/link as I already ate the Sanfo Treats apple. c",)

2 Comments:

At 10/16/2007 11:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sayang talaga! ang hirap mo kse makontak eh. low batt pala cell mo. naulanan pa ako nung malapit na ako sa bldg nyo. buti pinapasok ako sa ofc nyo. at least naiwan ko sa desk mo yung mga little somethings ko for you.;-)

 
At 10/17/2007 01:18:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

Gulat nga ako pinapasok ka. Di ba nga, kailangan pa mag-swipe ng ID bago mag-open door papunta amin? Buti na lang pala, nalinis ko na desk ko.. c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home