Monday, October 01, 2007

Alarm, Signal, Alarm

Bought a portable security alarm last Saturday. Found it too sensitive, decided to have it replaced from the tiyangge store I bought it.

So, during lunch time, rode a jeepney to Ayala Center, have my portable alarm replaced, rode again another jeepney to go to Waltermart, ate lunch at Pancake, went to Handyman Do It Best to look for a walkie talkie (I saw the unit there last Saturday) and a smoke detection alarm.


Portable Alarm. The portable alarm can be used by travellers as an added security. They can hang it on door handles of the hotel room one is staying. If somebody touches the door/door handle, the alarm will sound for 10 seconds, enough to frighten the intruder and wake you.

Walkie Talkie. I can use it to communicate those in my group. This can be useful when I join the Canon Photo Marathon 2007. (My old walkie talkie is no longer operable.) This would save on mobile phone costs. c",)

Smoke Alarm. I wanted a battery-operated smoke alarm for easy installation. There's no harm in installing one at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home