Friday, October 05, 2007

Pre-Departure

The move is inevitable. Even if I rack my brains to think of reasons to delay the move, eventually, I have to transfer. Thus, for several days now (since last week), I try to clean-up every afternoon so that I'll just bring a few things when I transfer.

My Desk

Sorting, Segregating Items for Filing, Shredding, Warehouse

My desk after today's elbow-grease

View From My Desk


Today, decided to do my cleaning for the whole day, with a meeting in the morning as a break. There is a lot of improvement as the three piles on my desk has vanished! LOL.

Looking at the result of my day's cleaning... I think I still have to bring home some trinkets which I originally wanted to bring when I transfer. And... I still have a lot to clean/organize when I come back on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home