Thursday, November 01, 2007

Undas 2007

Woke up really early today. By 4PM, we were already on our way to the Manila Memorial Park to visit the grave of my aunt. Would have also visited the grave of my uncle at the same cemetery but we don't know how to get there. There were already cars parked, people at their relatives' grave, flowers and candles. After saying lighting a candle and saying a short prayer, left the place to go to my mother's grave at Sgt. Mariano Public Cemetery along Tramo, Pasay City. But first, stopped by McDonald's along the way for breakfast.

At Sgt. Mariano, there are still few people around. Lit some candles for my mother, lolo, lola and uncles and said a prayer for them. There were already flowers but we were the first to light a candle for each of them.


Upon reaching home, slept again. Woke up around 11AM. With my nephew, we are planning to go back to Sgt. Mariano to visit again our dead around 4PM.

We met some relatives there and spent sometime. When we finally decided to leave, stopped by McDonald's again to buy meryenda. That's when I noticed the toy included in the kiddie meal. Hmmm... seems interesting. Thus, bought a kiddie meal for Manong, our driver, so that I can get the toy (Manong, Nana and my nephew do not want to buy anything when I asked them). c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home