Saturday, January 26, 2008

Todd Wedding

It would be a busy day for me. Everything has to be done like clockwork...
1) Bring car to Honda for its maintenance check. Me and Manong drove in convoy, with me driving my car and Manong using my brother's car.
2) Bring walkie-talkie units for repair at Pasig. I borrowed Manong, my brother's driver, so I can bring the walkie-talkie for repair before the warranty expires.
3) Watch Sweeney Todd.
4) Have Manong pick up my car.
5) Attend a wedding.


Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street is a musical drama movie. A barber's life has been ruined because of a lustful judge. Several years later, he returns to take revenge.

Just having Johnny Depp sing is a treat. And I can't imagine any actor that would best portray the character of Sweeney Todd other than Johnny Depp who is noted in portraying odd characters, like Captain Jack Sparrow, Edward Scissorhands, Willy Wonka, among others.

Not to be outdone is Helena Bonham Carter as Mrs. Lovett, Sweeney's accomplice who makes diabolical meat pies.

After the movie, decided to look for a blouse I would wear for tonight's event. Else, I would be wearing all black. Was able to find a blue-gray satin blouse at Perks in The Landmark.


Was able to arrive home in time to freshen up and ready my (camera) gear. The wedding and reception is at Gloria Maris in CCP Complex. While waiting for the event to begin, we had an eyeful watching the shooting of ABS-CBN for one of their telenovela starring Heart Evangelista.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home