Friday, April 25, 2008

Boracay: Day 2

Today's the day we would be going to White Beach, checking out every nook and cranny. Hopefully, it would be a food and shopping trip. We would be taking the 9AM shuttle of The Panoly to d*mall. We also reserved our return trip around 7PM.


From d*mall (at Station 2), my niece and I walked to Station 3 looking for the English Bakery. The last time I went to Boracay with my other niece, the other passenger beside us is part owner of said bakery. Also learned from her the The Panoly usually orders bread from them. When we tasted the bread served, it was good! We tried to look for it but was not successful.


This time around, wanted really to find it. And we did! We passed the sign showing the way to d*talipapa. This is where we had our breakfast. Ham and cheese omellete with hot chocolate for me and banana pancake with Coke for my niece.


Walked back toward Station 2 to buy some souvenir items at d*talipapa. Am surprised, but my niece is very good in asking discounts... hehehe!


Satisfied with our purchases, went back to d*mall to have our lunch at Aria. We had Napoli Pizza. The eight slices pizza is too much for us; thus, brought the rest home for our dinner.


Near Aria, there is an ongoing Nestea Beach Volleyball competition. There is also a shop near it offering henna tattoo services. My niece wanted one.


While the henna tattoo is put at the back of my niece, decided to do some window shopping at d*mall.


Next stop is at Jonah's Fruit Shake, to try their famous banana choco peanut shake. Walked our way to Station 1, hoping to catch a glimpse of sandcastle/s for a photo-op. Oddly, there's none.

I guess my niece was tired of all that walking that she already wanted to go back to The Panoly. Good thing, there is a 2:30PM shuttle back. In order to catch it, took a tricycle ride back to d*mall. Called The Panoly to inform them that we would be joining the 2:30PM shuttle, instead of the 7PM one. Bought some items at Budget Mart , and fried chicken at Andok's for our dinner.

(To be continued...)



(...Continuation)

Rested a bit at our room in The Panoly. Me, updating my blog; my niece, watching Star Mandarin on cable. Around 4:30PM, we decided to swim at the pool before having our dinner.


The other family with us in the shuttle earlier from d*mall to The Panoly also decided to take a dip in the pool. Then, a staff opened the jacuzzi near the pool. Me and my niece raised towards it, beating the other family. LOL

Spent several hours in the pool until our fingers were wrinkled... hehehe! Then, went back to our room for our (take out) dinner.



Sidelight:

* While in the shuttle, on the way back to The Panoly from d*mall, heard the mother of the two guys tell them that they should know the actor portraying Pedro Penduko (he was seen near d*mall) as he is taking a workshop at ABS-CBN. My niece can only see the back of their heads and was curious when I told her about it. Thus, she made steps to "hunt" them and see how they look. Saw them in the pool and was disappointed. Hehehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home