Friday, May 02, 2008

Aiptek AHD-200 Pro

I must have caught the "miniature virus". This time, decided to buy me a digital video camcorder (my Sony video camcorder is kinda bulky). My options include Aiptek, Aosta and Grand Vision.



Am not sure where I can buy Aiptek products here. But since I am going to buy a water dispenser since the one we had got broken ("cracked"), went to Anson's at The Landmark Department Store. Saw an Aiptek AHD-200 Pro being sold at Anson's. Thus, bought the water dispenser and the DV camcorder there.

2 Comments:

At 5/04/2008 10:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

naks naman pwede pang receptionist ang boses ah. kaso asan ang aiptek, bag lang nakita ko? :P

i've been reading reviews of this product, its price is very affordable but for its features sulit na sulit daw.

 
At 5/04/2008 01:09:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

Hehehe! Akala ko pang-Call Center o kaya voice-over sa TV/Commercial...

Kaya nde kita yung Aiptek, kasi yun yung gamit ko pagkuha nung video.. c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home