Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stolen... Again?!

Was in our Makati office for today. This is be able to address issues on the systems I am handling that is being used by my users who are based in our Makati office. Anyway, I always enjoy being in Makati. For one, it is nearer our home; thus, I am not that tired when I reach home from work. Second, our office set-up/environment is conducive to working.

With my friend, we had lunch at McDonald's Jupiter branch. It is only when we are about to finish our meal that I noticed that my wallet is missing!!! I immediately went to the counter to ask if they noticed if a wallet was left in the counter. Negative. Then, it must have been snatched right under my nose!!!! And to think, the last payment for the Neo eXplore was given to me this morning and is in my wallet. Hayyy...

Immediately left the fast food to report my ATM cards and credit cards stolen. Then, went back to McDonald's to inquire if they have a camera. Negative.

What is trying about the whole incident? Aside from losing my money, the hassle of having my cards replaced. Hayyyy.... again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home