Sunday, August 24, 2008

LaCie

I wanted to own a slim external DVD Writer. This way, if I need a use for it, I can easily bring it along with my sub-notebook.


It is only being sold at one computer shop (COMPLink) in Makati. And it sells like pancake. Thus, decided to buy it today in case it gets out of stock. It's a LaCie portable DVD+-RW with LightScribe, design by Sam Hecht.

I'm a good buwena-mano. Since I arrived at the store, four customers bought items from their store. In fact, the second customer was also thinking of buying an external DVD writer. He is thinking of buying a Sony brand. But since he saw I was buying one and already installing the drivers in my sub-notebook, he was waiting how it goes. Then, he decided to buy the LaCie brand, instead of Sony. Why? Besides the LightScribe, his sub-notebook has a Linux OS...

Afterwhich, hopped from one record bar to the next looking for the "Tibetan Meditation" and "Above and Beyond presents Oceanlab: Sirens of the Sea" CDs. Both is not available... (sad)

Had lunch at Burger King and do some free web-surfing before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home