Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Today's the day I would be arranging replacements for my loyalty cards (reporting that my ATM and credit cards have been stolen and requesting for their replacement was done during the week). But first, my movie for the week... The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.


Brendan Fraser is back with his third "mummy" installment. This time, the O'Connells are facing the Dragon Emperor who was awakened from his curse. Rick and Evelyn is joined by their son, Alex, who got the genes for adventure from his parents. Brendan is a shoo-in for the action/adventure hero, with his swagger and share of goofiness. His brother-in-law in the film, as usual, added to the comic antics. I miss the original "Evelyn". Others may prefer the first two mummy movies. I just enjoyed the movie... ;)

After the movie, arranged for the replacement of my loyalty cards, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home