Saturday, September 27, 2008

Maloperro!

Won't be doing my usual movie weekend. My friend would finally be purchasing a laptop. It would be similar to mine, MSI Wind. Already ordered it at PC Corner's Park Square Branch. But, my friend's timing is perfect, MSI Wind has a promo. For the same amount I purchased, its memory has been upgraded to 2GB (from 1GB) and hard disk of 160GB (from 80GB).

We then proceeded to Burger King for late lunch and installed necessary software in my friend's new netbook.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Cibo. This is to make use of airborne access to further update the netbook's OS.


Proceeding home, passed by the display at Glorietta 4 of flower arrangements called Sogetsu.


Then, finally decided to get that laptop backpack, Maloperro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home