Thursday, September 11, 2008

Web Lens

Having a headache last Monday and suspecting it is being caused by my eyes, decided to have it checked. Besides, I have noticed, sometimes I have blurry vision when reading SMS messages from my mobile phone, sometimes it is clear as day.


While waiting at the clinic's lobby, saw in the news the earthquake which occurred in Japan and in Indonesia, just a matter of minutes difference. Hope there's no casualty.

According to the doctor, I've got an "old eye" (presbyopia) in both my eyes. My right eye has a very slight astigmatism. Then, I chose my frame (a Pierre Balmain) made of titanium. The doctor recommended the Nikon Web Lens. I would be getting my eyeglasses in 4 to 5 days.

It really takes time to choose a frame. I was deciding between the Nike brand (also made of titanium) and the Pierre Balmain. The latter's design gives "pop" to my face... (not the pimple-kind... hehehe!)



Reading the form given by my eye doctor, saw one of the tests taken was meiobian gland dysfunction, which could be mistaken as dry eyes. Since the doctor did not give me any medication, except for the new prescription glasses, I guess I don't have said eye dysfunction...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home