Thursday, September 18, 2008

Keystone On Fire!

(Writing this after being awakened by sounds of firetrucks...)

Always wanted a backpack that could carry both my camera gear and my laptop. The one being offered by Lowepro is too big for me. Good thing I discovered Crumpler.

Having our Makati office relocated, have to be in Makati to pack documents, etc. yesterday. Unfortunately, have to cut short my packing and go back to Ortigas for a meeting. Good thing the meeting was short, I was able to buy me a Crumpler Keystone, enough time until the next "flight" of the shuttle back to Makati.





It's around 12:30AM and I was awakened from my light slumber by sounds of firetrucks passing in front of our house. Actually, some of the firetrucks were still in front of our house as they cannot go near the burning structure as the streets leading to it is small...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home