Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lomo Birthday

Today's the first birthday of my kumpare's unico hijo. It would be celebrated at Teriyaki Boy, Eastwood, Libis.


As requested, I would be the photographer for the event. The party would be from 11AM to 2PM.

There were lots of food, games, prizes. The kids truly enjoyed themselves.


After the party, hitched a ride with a friend (with her family) since they would be going to Rockwell. At least, it would be nearer to our house. Strolled around and did some window shopping. And then... I saw it! A store, Graphic Designed Lifestyle, selling lomo cameras. What do you think I did? Hehehe!

(I think it would be "safer" to get the fisheye before I really get "hooked" on lomography...)

Then, rode a taxi to Glorietta, went to Burger King for a late merienda and blogged. c",)



I have been having issues with my netbook only having a resolution of 1024x600. Some software, even games, won't run with this resolution as their minimum requirement is 1024x768. Then found from the internet that you can change it (temporarily) in order to run the software with the resolution requirement. What to do? Right click on the desktop and choose "Properties". In the "Settings" tab, click "Advanced", a window would appear. Choose the "Monitor" tab and uncheck the "Hide modes that this monitor cannot display". Click "Apply" and "OK". Adjust the resolution you require.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home